New Horizons In-Home Care
- In Home Care
Deciding to begin in-home care can be a difficult and emotional decision. Plus, you have a lot of questions like: Can in-home care help? What does it entail? How much does it cost? How will I feel about bringing a stranger into my home, or my mother or father’s home? How do I know whom to hire?
First of all, in-home care serves a vitally important role in allowing seniors or disabled people to continue living at home when it’s simply not possible for them to do that on their own. Certainly, some clients, when first presented with the idea, will feel their independence is being threatened. It’s a hard thing for some people to come to terms with.
But it’s important to remember, also, that in-home care, perhaps just several hours a week, would be enough to actually help them retain the independence of living at home, perhaps in a place where they have spent decades of their life.
- Free Nursing Assessment & No Deposit at Start of Service
- Around-the-Clock care
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
- Non Medical and Medical Services
Whom to Contact
- Dan OgleOwnerPhone: (503) 400-3000
- Kathileen WagnerEugene Community Relations Coordinator1345 Olive StEugene, OR 97401Phone: (541) 687-8851
We are located north of Costco on Hawthorne Ave.