Keizer Cultural Center
- Meeting Facilities
- Event Center
- Art Galleries
- Community Services
This restored 1916 School has a outdoor patio and gazebo area that can be used for weddings, anniversaries, meetings, birthdays and other events - visit www.keizerheritage.org
- Sunken patio and gazebo for up to 280 guests
- Free parking on site
- Great setting for family gatherings, birthday parties, meetings, and more!
Whom to Contact
- Betty BolinPO Box 20845Keizer, OR 97307Phone: (503) 393-9660
- Keizer Heritage CenterPhone: (503) 393-9660
- Robin Richmond-BarneyPO Box 20845Keizer, Oregon 97303Phone: 503-991-1736
Located on Chemawa Road NE about 4 blocks east of River Road N. Right next door to Keizer Civic Center. Plenty of parking. Handicap access.