Salem-Keizer Public Schools
In partnership with the community, we ensure that each student will have the essential knowledge, skills and attitudes to be a lifelong learner, a contributing citizen and a productive worker.
Keizer Chamber NewsSalem-Keizer Public Schools Offers Meeting for General Contractors Interested in Bidding on 2018 Construction Bond ProjectsRelease Date: September 21, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Kelly Carlisle2450 Lancaster Dr. NESalem, OR 97305Phone: 503-399-3002
- Olga CobbDirector of Elementary EducationPhone: (503) 399-3632
- Lillian GovusDirector of Community Relations & CommunicationsPO Box 12024Salem, OR 97309Phone: (503) 399-3001
- Karma KrauseCapital Construction Public Engagement SpecialistPhone: (503) 399-3038
- Christy PerrySuperintendant2450 Lancaster Dr NESalem, OR 97305Phone: (503) 399-3001
From the Keizer Chamber: Left onto Ulali Dr., right onto Chemawa Rd., right onto Portland Rd., left onto Lancaster Dr., left onto Wolverine St.. Lancaster Professional Center is on the left.