Keizer Art Association, August, 2020 – “Celebration of Flowers Virtual Show”
July 08, 2020
August, 2020 – “Celebration of Flowers Virtual Show” This beautiful show will really brighten up the KAA Gallery Website! Flowers, flowers, flowers everywhere! Entries of any medium depicting flowers may be entered.
- Children ages 4 – 14 are encouraged to enter this show as well. INTAKE is Wednesday, July 1st through July 30th. Email all entries and signed entry forms to Bob Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no reception. However, Saturday, August 1st, the announcement of all awards will be placed on the KAA website and each winner and KAA members will also receive an email.
- THE FOLLOWING ARE GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ALL KAA SHOWS: Keizer Art Association reserves the right to jury submitted art for suitability and as space limitations mandate. Please refer to guidelines below for further details.
- Art Media 2D - Two dimensional pieces, such as: watercolor, oil, acrylic, mixed media, colored pencil or fabric art.
- Photography – Any image created within the confines of a camera and using camera related adjustments in post processing for lighting, contrast, color, sharpness, cropping, etc.
- Digital Art – Photos edited and changed using artistic filter adjustments in post processing, photo painting, digital collages, integrated art, digital painting or any other artistic rendition using a computer and software.
- 3D – Pieces show width, height and depth, such as: carving, modeling, or welding materials into a work of art (for example, a sculpture).
- Youth Art – Any of the above media entered by children 4 – 14 years of age.
- All work must be original to the artist.
- All media are acceptable and the show is open to all artists.
- Entries may be framed or not framed.
- Jewelry and other small objects should be displayed in a secure, professional manner.
- Artwork exhibited in the gallery within the past two years is not acceptable. Up to four entries per artist are permitted.
- Entries must be listed on Entry Form. THE ENTRY FORM MUST BE SIGNED. The entry form attached to this prospectus is the only entry form which may be used. Print it, fill it out, scan it into your computer and email it with pictures of your entries to Bob Curtis, email@example.com . If you cannot scan, take a picture of your completed and signed entry form and email it to Bob. If you are unable to scan or take a photo of your form, mail your entry form via U.S Postal Service, to Keizer Art Association, 980 Chemawa Rd. NE, Keizer, Or 97303 which must be received prior to July 30th.
- Award winners of this show should to be ready, if they desire, to show, for the month of August, their art at the civic center complete with frames, mats and glass. Awards This exhibit is juried and awards will be awarded for best of show, for first, second and third place and juror’s merit award in each of these categories: 2-D art, photography, digital art, 3D art and youth art. The decision of the judge(s) is final. A $50 award will be given to the artist of the best of show.
- If your art is sold, the commission fee is 60% to the artist and 40% to KAA.
- IMPORTANT DATES: Intake is Wednesday, July 15th through July 30th. A signed entry form and fees must accompany your entry. Entry form attached to this email. Additional entry forms are available on our website or requested by email from Cheryl Manhire at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keizer Art Association & Enid Joy Mount Gallery * 980 Chemawa Rd. NE * Keizer, Oregon 97303 503.390-3010 * email@example.com * https://keizerarts.com