- Non-Profit Group
Shangri-La is a nonprofit human services organization serving people with disabilities and families with disadvantages so they may recognize and achieve their full potential. Founded in 1963, Shangri-La programs provide daily living supports, assistance with employment goals, and enrichment opportunities to over 3,000 people annually. With over 100 locations throughout the Willamette Valley and Oregon coast, Shangri-La’s efforts aim to create communities were all people are accepted for their abilities and celebrated for their achievements.
Services in Marion county:
• Daily living supports for people with I/DD and chronic mental illness
• Housing assistance for people with disabilities who are homeless
• Employment services for job seekers with disabilities
• Job and life skills training for parents with barriers to employment
• Outpatient mental health services
- Daily living supports for people with I/DD and chronic mental illness
- Housing assistance for people with disabilities who are homeless
- Employment services for job seekers with disabilities
- Job and life skills training for parents with barriers to employment
- Outpatient mental health services
Whom to Contact
- Ashley ErbDirector of Community Engagement
Take the Kuebler exit off of the I-5 Freeway. Head west then turn right on Battle Creek Road. Turn right again on Reed Road. Shangri-La is at the end of the road and on your right in suite 150.