Marion County Board of Commissioners
Marion County stretches from the Willamette River to the Cascade Mountains encompassing nearly 1,200 square miles. Most of its population of 315,900 can reach the Pacific beaches in under two hours.
Marion County has 20 cities, including the State Capital, Salem. It is the largest producer of agriculture among Oregon's 36 counties. Marion County's economy is also based on government, with 38 of the largest state agencies based here, and on education as the site of Willamette University, Chemeketa Community College, and Corban University.
Whom to Contact
- Danielle BethellCommissionerPO Box 14500Salem, OR 97309Phone: (503) 588-5212
- Kevin CameronCounty CommissionerPO Box 14500Salem, OR 97309Phone: (503) 588-5212
- Josh LairLEAD NavigatorPhone: (503) 399-9080 ext4300
- Jason SchneiderEcononmic Development CoordinatorPO Box 14500Salem, OR 97309Phone: (503) 589-3277
- Colm WillisCounty CommissionerPO Box 14500Salem, OR 97309Phone: (503) 588-5212