City of Keizer
- Public Services
The City of Keizer is located in the center of the beautiful Willamette Valley with Oregon's largest city, Portland, to the north, and the state capitol, Salem, on the border to the south. Keizer is close to our rugged Oregon coast to the west and beautiful vistas of the Cascades to the east. As the ''Iris Capital of the World'', the iris gardens are a springtime showcase, along with our year-round agricultural bounty of hops, wine grapes, food crops and nursery stock. Our population is greater than 38,500 and we are the 13th largest city in Oregon. While Keizer is among the faster growing cities in Oregon, we continue to preserve our small-town sense of community by getting actively involved in volunteer organizations and community-wide events, such as the Iris Festival, the Miracle of Christmas lighting display, concerts at Keizer Rapids Park, and arts and culture at the Keizer Cultural Center. Keizer is also home of the Volcanoes, a Minor League baseball team affiliated with the San Francisco Giants.
- Keizer Community Center - Rent the Venue!
- Competitive pricing, easy access to I-5, free Wi-Fi, ample parking and modern technology
Keizer Chamber NewsRelease Date: March 23, 2020
Whom to Contact
- Chris EppleyCity ManagerPO Box 21000Keizer, OR 97307Phone: (503) 390-3700
- Shannon JohnsonCity AttorneyPhone: (503) 390-3700
- Shane WithamSenior PlannerPO Box 21000Keizer, OR 97307Phone: (503) 856-3439
Directions North or South I-5: Take EXIT 260B toward KEIZER Turn RIGHT onto CHEMAWA RD NE Turn LEFT immediately after railroad tracks to stay on CHEMAWA RD NE END at 930 Chemawa Rd NE, Keizer